Payroll Support Officer
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority trading as Solomon Power invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Payroll Support Officer.
Reporting to the Senior Payroll Officer, the Payroll Support Officer will support the work of payroll to process Solomon Power salaries, payroll related payments and related payroll administrative tasks.
It is a two (2) years Fixed Term role and the incumbent will ensure::
- Payroll operations efficiently and accurately ensured
- Accurate timely payment of NPF Contributions
- Payroll Taxes effectively Managed
- Data Integrity and timely reporting ensured
- Operationally compliant organization
- Satisfied customers through quality service delivery
- A healthy, safe and OHS compliant Solomon Power
- Environmental protection is prioritized at all times
- Solomon Power’s Organizational Values and Standards upheld at all times
Qualification: Degree in Accounting.
- Over 5 years of related experience in payroll
- Extensive knowledge on NPF and Tax regulations and its applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts
How to Apply:
To apply for the Payroll Support Officer role, go to link https://app.hrmonise.com/job/solomon-power/payroll-support-officer and click on the Link to apply Online.
Complete all parts of the Application form online. Upload a Cover letter, upload your CV and must include names and contact details for two (2) referees. Attach Certified Transcripts, Qualification Certificates and other relevant documents.
Addressed Application to:
Chief Executive Officer
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority
P.O. Box 6
Applications to be received by 4.00pm, Solomon Islands time, Thursday 29 July 2021.
Details of “Role Statement” (RS) for the role can be downloaded from the above link and also from Solomon Power’s Corporate Services Division via Recruitment email address: firstname.lastname@example.org