Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power aims to provide a safe, reliable, affordable and accessible supply of electricity to the Solomon Islands. Our vision is about energising our Nation. We are working with our stakeholders towards Nation building through increasing the footprint of the electricity network and making electricity accessible and affordable to more people in the Solomon Islands.
Online Tender Publisher Link: https://www.tenderlink.com/solomonpower/
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
Design, Supply and Installation (Without Prequalification)
|Employer:||Solomon Islands Electricity Authority Trading as Solomon Power|
|Project:||Solomon Islands Electricity Access and Renewable Energy Expansion Project (SIEAREEP)|
|Contract title:||Supply and installation for 5x Solar Power Plant and Supply of Distribution Network Materials|
|Loan No. /Credit No. / Grant No.:||IDA-D3270|
|Issued on:||20th April 2022|
- The Ministry of Finance and Treasury (MoFT), Solomon Islands has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Solomon Islands Electricity Access and Renewable Energy Expansion Project (SIEAREEP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contract for Supply and installation for 5x Solar Power Plant and Supply of Distribution Network Materials. “For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.”
- The Solomon Islands Electricity Authority Trading as Solomon Power now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply and installation for 5x Solar Power Plant and Supply of Distribution Network Materials at;
- Baolo (Isabel Province); Lat: -7.664089, Long: 158.799081
- Bina (Malaita Province); Lat: -8.970131, Long: 160.769769
- Dala (Malaita Provice); Lat: -8.59068, Long: 160.685942
- Tingoa (Rennell and Bellona Province); Lat: -11.551222, Long: 160.05938
- Visale (Guadalcanal Province) Sites; Lat: -9.253269, Long: 159.684522The scope of the bid includes the supply of distribution Network Materials only but the responsibility for its installation is with Solomon Power. Lot 1 (Supply and installation for 5x Solar Power Plant) and Lot 2 (Supply of Distribution Network Materials) will be carried out under a single responsibility contract and Bidders must bid for both Lots.
The scope of the bid includes the supply of distribution Network Materials only but the responsibility for its installation is with Solomon Power. Lot 1 (Supply and installation for 5x Solar Power Plant) and Lot 2 (Supply of Distribution Network Materials) will be carried out under a single responsibility contract and Bidders must bid for both Lots.
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”, July, 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Solomon Power, Jeremy Maneipuri, Email; Jeremy.Maneipuri@solomonpower.com.sb and inspect the bidding document during office hours i.e. 0800 to 1630 hours at the address given below Solomon Power, Head Office, P O Box 6, Honiara, Solomon Islands.
- The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of not applicable. The method of payment will be Not Applicable. The document will be sent by Tender Link.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 22nd, June 2022, Time: 10:00am Honiara Time. Electronic bidding will be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 10:15am Honiara Time.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a “Bid-Securing Declaration,” as appropriate.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Forced Labor Performance Declaration and a Forced Labor Declaration.
- “Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful Bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.”
- The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Office: Solomon Power Head Office
Attention: Jeremy Maneipuri, General Manager Capital Works (Acting)
Address: P O Box 6, Ranadi
ZIP Code: Not applicable
Country: Solomon Islands
Telephone: +677 42463/+6777772792
Facsimile number: +677 39472
Email: Jeremy.Maneipuri@solomonpower.com.sb Or
Invitation to Quote (Advertisement)
|Employer:||Solomon Islands Electricity Authority (Solomon Power)|
|Project No. and Title:||SP-BL-CW-0622 – Buala Civil Works Upgrade|
|Deadline for Submission of Bids:||July 13th, 2022.|
|Issued on:||June, 13th, 2022|
- The Solomon Islands Electricity Authority (Solomon Power) (“the Employer”) invites sealed Quote Form from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of SP-BL-CW-0622 – Buala Civil Works Upgrade (“the Works”).
- Eligible bidders should have experience in the construction of at least one contract of the nature and complexity equivalent to the Works described in this Invitation, during the last three years and should provide evidence of financial resources to successfully complete the Works.
- A complete set of Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents in English will be provided to interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
- A Pre-Bid meeting will take place on June 23rd, 2022 at 10am (Honiara Time) at the Solomon Power, Ranadi offices, 1st Floor, Training Room, Honiara.
- Quotations must be submitted to the address below on or before 10:00 a.m. Honiara Time, July, 13th, 2022. Electronic Quote Submission will be permitted, Late quotations may be rejected.
- The address referred to above is:
Mr. Jeremy Maneipuri, General Manager Capital Works (Acting)
1st Floor, Solomon Power, Ranadi Head Office
City: Honiara, Solomon Island
Telephone number: +677 42463
Fax number: +677 39472
Email: CW.Procurement@solomonpower.com.sb / Jeremy.Maneipuri@solomonpower.com.sb