Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power aims to provide a safe, reliable, affordable and accessible supply of electricity to the Solomon Islands. Our vision is about energising our Nation. We are working with our stakeholders towards Nation building through increasing the footprint of the electricity network and making electricity accessible and affordable to more people in the Solomon Islands.
Online Tender Publisher Link: https://www.tenderlink.com/solomonpower/
INVITATION for EXPRESSION of INTEREST
|Solomon Islands Electricity Authority trading as Solomon Power
|Contract No. and Title:
|Pilot Installation of an Optical Fibre Network Using Solomon Power Assets
|Deadline for Intent to Respond:
|5th January 2024
|Deadline for Completed Expression of Interest:
|4:00pm, 9th February 2024
|Monday 18th December 2023
- Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power calls for application by qualified and suitably licensed parties to participate in a Pilot Installation of an Optic Fibre Network using Solomon Power’s Assets.
- Eligible Bidder(s) should be a legally registered firm/ Individual with valid Business Licence operating locally or overseas.
- Solomon Power requests interested parties to reply with an Intent to Respond in writing by 5th January 2024.
- The completed Expression of Interest are to be submitted by 4:00pm 9th February 2024.
- Interested parties may obtain Expression of Interest document by contacting this address firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
- Submissions are to be either in hard copy to the Solomon Power Tender box at the Head Office in Ranadi or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hard copies of completed Expression of Interest should be sealed in an envelope and clearly marked
“Expression of Interest” and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
P O Box 6
Ranadi, Honiara, Solomon Islands