Solomon Islands Electricity Authority trading as Solomon Power invites applications from qualified individuals for Chief Accountant position. The position will oversees the accounting management operations of Solomon Power.
The role reports to the Manager Finance., Solomon Power. It is a full-time role and the incumbent will ensure:
- Finance Operations effectively managed
- Financial Accounts accurately managed
- Well informed management through accurate and timely reporting
- Risk management effectively implemented and monitored
- A strategically focussed department
- A healthy, safe and OHS compliant Solomon Power
- Environmental protection is prioritized at all times
- Organizational values promoted and demonstrated at all times
Qualification: Degree in Accounting
- At least three to Five years of experience as a Senior Accountant
- Excellent command of English (written and oral)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Chartered Accountant
How to Apply:
To apply for the Chief Accountant:
go to https://app.hrmonise.com/job/solomon-power/chief-accountant-v-200-ranadi and click on the Link to apply Online.
Complete all parts of the Application form online. Upload a Cover letter, upload your CV and must include names and contact details for two (2) referees. Attach Certified Transcripts, Qualification Certificates and other relevant documents.
Addressed Application to:
Chief Executive Officer
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority
P.O. Box 6
Applications to be received by 4.00pm, Solomon Islands time, Thursday 1 April 2021.
Details of “Role Statement” (RS) for the role can be downloaded from the above link and also from Solomon Power’s Corporate Services Division via Recruitment email address: email@example.com
All Applications must be submitted via the online link stated above.