Request for Bids
Request for Bids (RFB)
|Employer:||Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power|
|Project:||Panatina Ridge Residential Property Renovation Project|
|Contract Title:||Residential Property Renovation and Civil Works – Solomon Power Duplex Building, Panatina Ridge, Honiara.|
- The Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power now invites sealed Bids from eligible contractors to carry out renovation and other associated civil works at the Solomon Power duplex building at Panatina Ridge in Honiara, Solomon Islands.
- Bidding will be conducted via the Solomon Power Bidding procedures and is open to all eligible contractors.
- Copy of the bidding document can be obtained from Mr. Rolland Noi at the Solomon Power Ranadi Head Office.
- A Compulsory Pre-Tender Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 3rd November 2020 at 10:00am, at the Solomon Power Office at Ranadi. This will be followed by a Site Inspection Visit.
Note: Any bids received from contractors who fail to attend the Compulsory Pre-Tender Meeting and Site Inspection Visit as per the above mentioned meeting scheduled date will be considered as non-responsive and disqualified from being considered.
- Bids must be delivered in sealed envelopes labelled with the address provided below and hand delivered to the Solomon Power Ranadi Head Office on or before 12.00pm on Tuesday 17th November 2020.
Panatina Duplex Building Project-2020
Ranadi Head Office
P.O Box 6
Electronic bids will not be accepted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the contractors or their designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the Solomon Power Ranadi Head Office on Tuesday 17th November 2020 at 12.00pm or soon thereafter.
- All enquiries related to the bidding documents are to be directed to Mr. Dalton Maesia, Manager Lands, Buildings & Fleet, Solomon Power on telephone 42390 Extension 2441 or via email: Dalton.Maesia@solomonpower.com.sb.