Teach children to play safely outside away from power lines
- Never fly kites near power lines
- Do not climb trees that are near power lines
- Do not enter fenced substations along the roads
- Be aware of power lines when using a ladder, pruning trees, installing or removing antenna or carrying long objects.
- Throwing objects into power lines is dangerous and can cause accidents.
- Before digging or excavating call Solomon Power on 166 so a representative can clearly mark underground cables.
Teach children to identify electrical lines, transformers and sub stations