Application for Service
Application for service is done on the New Connection Form and can be for the following services:
- Temporary Supply
- New Connection to a building
- Additional Wiring
- Alteration of Wiring
- Standby Generation
- Solar PV Grid Connect
- Relocation of Service Line
- Relocation of Meter
For new connections, the following documents are required to be attached:
- Proof of ownership of the property along with:
- FTE Title (Fixed Term Estate) / Parcel Number of the property
- Location map showing the property, with the property clearly marked on the map.
- Copy of approved Town Council building plan.
- Proof of identity in the form of a valid passport photo, driver’s license, NPF card or photo ID card, or a statutory declaration signed by a Commissioner of Oath verifying the applicant’s identity where no photo ID is available.
- Consent letter from adjoining land owner for land access across their property for Solomon Power poles and lines.
- Consent letter from 50% of the land-owning tribe if the land is tribally owned.
- For commercial installation:
- Copy of business or company registration certificate for commercial installation.
- Name and details of the contact person for the company.
- Company seal or rubber stamp to be affixed to the application form.
- Type of Building:
- Multi commercial building (1 to 6 level)
- Hotel/Motel/Rest House/Lodge/Accommodation
- Workshop/ Garage
- Name of licensed Solomon Power electrical contractor for the house wiring.
- Type of Meter:
- Conventional kWh Meter
- Cashpower Meter
Applications without the above information will not be processed.