Request for Quotation
|Date:||30th October 2020|
|Project Name:||Tina-Honiara 66kV Transmission Line – Geotechnical Investigation|
- Solomon Power (“the Employer”) is inviting sealed submissions from interested Geotechnical Consultants (“Consultant”) for the Tina-Honiara 66kV Transmission Line – Geotechnical Investigation.
- A competitive assessment and evaluation will be conducted in accordance with Solomon Power’s Procurement and Tendering process in selecting an eligible Consultant.
- Interested Consultants should request the Terms of Reference (TOR) by contacting the personnel named below or call in at Solomon Power Head Office at Ranadi:
Telephone: +677 7373873
- Only one copy submission should be made in both hard and soft copies. Hard copies should be sealed in an envelope bearing the Project Name and Assignment No. and addressed to:
General Manager Capital Works and Planning Division
P.O Box 6
Ranadi Head Office
Honiara, Solomon Islands
A tender box will be available at Solomon Power Head Office for hardcopy submission.Softcopies can be sent via the above email addressed to Hemant Kumar with the Subject: Quotation submission for Insert Project Name and Insert Assignment No.
- A pre-brief meeting will be scheduled for 4th November 2020, 10am – 11am at Solomon Power Head Office Training Room followed by a non-compulsory site visit.
- Opening of bids will take place immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
- Deadline for submission of Quotations: 11th November 2020, 2pm.