Request for Bids (RFB)
Employer: Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power
Project: SP Security Guard housing projects
Contract Title: Demolition and rebuilding of SP Security guard houses & other associated necessities at Solomon power specific locations in Honiara.
- The Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power now invites sealed Bids from eligible contractors to demolish and rebuild security guard houses and other associated necessities at Solomon power specific locations in Honiara, Solomon Islands.
- Bidding will be conducted via the Solomon Power Bidding procedures and is open to all eligible contractors.
- Copy of the bidding document can be obtained from Mr. Rolland Noi at the Solomon Power Ranadi Head Office.
- A Compulsory Pre-Tender Meeting is scheduled for Thursday 8th April 2021 at 10:00am, at the Solomon Power Office at Ranadi. This will be followed by a Site Inspection Visit.
Note: Any bids received from contractors who fail to attend the Compulsory Pre-Tender Meeting and Site Inspection Visit as per the above mentioned meeting scheduled date will be considered as non-responsive and disqualified from being considered.
- Bids must be delivered in sealed envelopes labelled with the address provided below and hand delivered to the Solomon Power Ranadi Head Office on or before 12.00pm on Monday 19th April 2020.
SP Security Guard Housing Project-2021
Ranadi Head Office
P.O Box 6
Electronic bids will not be accepted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the contractors or their designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the Solomon Power Ranadi Head Office on Monday 19th April 2021 at 12.00pm or soon thereafter.
- All enquiries related to the bidding documents are to be directed to Mr. Dalton Maesia, Manager Lands, Buildings & Fleet, Solomon Power on telephone 42390 Extension 2441 or via email: Dalton.Maesia@solomonpower.com.sb
Invitation for Bids
Date: 19th April 2021
Project Title: Solomon Islands Electricity Authority trading as Solomon Power – Data Centre, Call Centre, and Control Room – Solomon Islands
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 14th May 2021 12 PM (Honiara Time)
1. SOLOMON POWER is seeking through this project to build a ‘Data Centre, Call Centre and Control Room’ at the Lungga Power Station Precinct.
The site for the Data Centre, Call Centre, and Control Room, which is best described as Internal to the Current Lungga Power Station Site, will be handed over to the Contractor for all civil and building works completed to provide a building in line with the documents. Bidding is open to all eligible Bidders. In addition, only eligible Bidders with key qualifications given below should participate in this bidding.
• Net worth in the last financial year should be positive;
• Minimum average annual turnover of SBD$7,000,000 within last three years;
• At least two similar contracts should have been successfully or substantially completed within the last three (3) years, and the value of the Bidder’s participation should exceed SBD$7,000,000;
• The ability of financial resources to meet the total requirement of SBD$3,000,000 after meeting its current contract commitments;
• A minimum experience of three (3) years experience in (i) Similar Building Construction and having completed five of such projects.
2. Solomon Power (“the Principal”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Construction and Completion of the ‘Data Centre, Call Centre, and Control Room’ at the Lungga Power Station in Honiara, Solomon Islands.
3. National competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with Solomon Power ‘Tendering the Evaluation Procedures and Manual’, Single Stage: One Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Eligible Bidders.
4. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, Bidders should contact:
Mr. Jeremy Maneipuri
2nd Floor, Solomon Power, Ranadi Head Office
Telephone number: +677 42463 or +677 7772792
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Web Page: www.solomonpower.com.sb
5. To obtain the Bidding Documents, eligible Bidders can write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for – “Data Centre, Call Centre, and Control Room”. The Invitation for Bids (IFB) is available on the website of Solomon Power, but the complete set of bidding documents will be provided by Solomon Power upon written request to Solomon Power.
6. Bid submissions are to be delivered in hard copies to the address above on or before the deadline: 14th May 2021 12 PM (Honiara Time).
7. Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend