Accounts Payable – Local, Solomon Power
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority trading as Solomon Power invites applications from qualified individuals for Accounts Payable (Local) – Honiara. The position role is responsible for all accounts payable local processing and reports to the Team Leader Accounts Payable.
It is a full-time role and the incumbent will ensure:
- Accounts Payable Operations efficiently and effectively managed
- Accounts Payable Admin support ensured
- Teamwork and cooperation ensured
- Environmental protection is prioritized at all times
- Organizational values promoted and demonstrated at all times
Qualification: Diploma in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- At least 3-5 years performing accounts payable both for local & overseas suppliers
- Familiar with the Income Tax Act, Provincial Government Ordinances in which Solomon Power has Presence & foreign currency exchange rates and conversions.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate and correct reporting skills both written and verbal
How to Apply:
To apply for the Accounts Payable – Local role: go to https://app.hrmonise.com/job/1961/solomon-power/accountspayable-local and click on the Link to apply Online.
Complete all parts of the Application form online. Upload a Cover letter, upload your CV and must include names and contact details for two (2) referees. Attach Certified Transcripts, Qualification Certificates and other relevant documents.
Addressed Application to:
Chief Executive Officer
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority
P.O. Box 6
Applications to be received by 4.00pm, Solomon Islands time, Monday 28 March 2022.
Details of “Role Statement” (RS) for the role can be downloaded from the above link and also from Solomon Power’s Corporate Services Division via Recruitment email address: firstname.lastname@example.org