REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
Employer: Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power
Project: SP Office Building Projects
Contract Title: Demolition and Rebuilding of SP office buildings adopting its newly approved and standard building plan.
- The Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Carrying out Demolition and Rebuilding work on SP current run down office buildings in the outstations. Only eligible Bidders with key qualifications given below may participate in this bidding process.
• net worth in the last financial year should be positive.
• minimum average annual turnover of SBD$1,200,000.00 within the last 5 years.
• Cash flow requirements of SB$300,000.00.
• participation as contractor, joint venture member, management contractor, or subcontractor, in at least two (2) similar contracts within the last three (3) years, each with a value of at least One Million, Two Hundred Thousand SB Dollars (SB$1.2M), that have been successfully or substantially completed.
- Bidding will be conducted through the SP Bidding procedures and is open to interested eligible bidders.
- Copy of the bidding document may be obtained from Mr. Rolland Noi at the Solomon Power Ranadi Head Office.
- A Compulsory Pre-Tender meeting to be followed with a Site Inspection visit will be held with interested bidders as per the meeting dates scheduled below:
• For Tulagi, the Pre-tender meeting date will be on Thursday 12th March 2020, 11.00am at the Solomon Power Office at Tulagi, Central Province.
• For Noro & Munda, the Pre-tender meeting date will be on Friday 13th March 2020, 9.00am at the Solomon Power Office at Noro, Western Province.
• For Lata, the pre-tender meeting date will be on Wednesday 18th March 2020, 10.00am at the SP office at Lata, Temotu Province,
- Note: Any bid document received from bidders who fail to attend the Pre-Tender meeting and the Site inspection as per the above mentioned meeting scheduled dates will be considered as non-responsive.
- Bids must be delivered in sealed envelopes labelled with the address provided below and hand delivered at SP Ranadi Head office on or before 12.00pm on 30th March 2020. Electronic bidding will not be accepted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the Solomon Power Ranadi Head office on 30th March 2020 at 12.10 pm.
- All enquiries related to the bidding documents are to be directed to Dalton Maesia, Manager Land, Buildings & Fleet, Solomon Power on telephone 42390 Extension 2441 or via email: Dalton.Maesia@solomonpower.com.sb.
- The address referred to above is:
SP Office Building Projects-2020
Ranadi Head OfficeP.O Box 6HoniaraSolomon Islands