Invitation to Bid Master Plan
CONTRACT REF NO.SIEA-16-10-CW-EAST HONIARA-MASTER PLAN
EAST HONIARA (Green Village) – MASTER PLANNING
The Solomon Islands Electricity Authority (SIEA) trading as Solomon Power requires the services of a reputable Architectural firm (Member of Professional institute (AS or NZ) to undertake the design of a Master Plan for its land at East Honiara, Land known as Lot 45 of 83/R and the total Land area is 2.02Ha.
The Client requests for a fee proposal from the reputable Architectural firm to undertake the tasks as stated below.
The successful bidder will perform the following tasks:
- Visit the site at East Honiara;
- Consult with and build a close relationship with key Solomon Power staff
- Examine the environment, vegetation, topographical and geotechnical conditions at the East Honiara site
- Identify Existing utilities
- Examine existing Roadways and drainage network
- Examine close proximity to Henderson International airport
- Design Masterplan as per scope of works provided in TOR
The Total duration of this assignment is to be 5 weeks. Terms of Reference (TOR) documents are available on the website: www.solomonpower.com.sb.
Please note that it is a pre-requisite that the interested firm should have adequate experience and understanding of working in the Pacific (excluding Australia and New Zealand) doing similar works and also be a registered professional member of Architects in Australia or New Zealand.
For more clarifications regarding TOR documents please contact:
Bids are to be in a sealed enveloped marked only SIEA-16-10-CW-EAST HONIARAMASTER PLAN, and are to be lodged in the tender box at the reception, SIEA headquarters Ranadi, Honiara; Solomon Islands. ANY ENVELOPES NOT PROPERLY SEALED, SIEA WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR.
Bids closes at 12.00PM on Wednesday 14th of December 2016. Any Bids received after the closing time will not be considered.
There will be a public Bid opening at 12.30pm on Wednesday 14th of December, 2016 at SIEA, Ranadi main office.