Invitation for Expression of Interest: Solomon Power Honiara Power Station Site Upgrade Project – Project No. SP-HON-GE-1017
On behalf of Solomon Power, we are now inviting eligible Contractors to submit their Expression of Interest for the Procurement and Upgrade works to the Solomon Power Honiara Power Station located between the National Archives and King Solomon Hotel.
The scope includes but is not limited to demolition works, construction of fuel bunds for new storage fuel tanks, construction of oil/water separator units, construction of all-weather access road, construction of appropriate drainage systems, construction of river embankment system, construction of a retaining wall along the western side of the power station, construction of new security fencing and lighting system, site upgrading works, hydraulic services and installation of a new fire services system.
Interested contractors are required to comply with the list of strict requirements stated below. EOI submissions will be evaluated and suitable contractors will then be invited to tender for the Procurement and Upgrade Works. Tender documents will be issued during the tender phase ONLY to the prequalified contractors.
To be considered for selection, a Contractor’s EOI must meet the following requirements with submission of supporting documentation as verification;
- Have successfully completed at least one similar works of similar size with similar technical complexity in the last five years;
- Have at its disposal the use of required civil and building construction equipment;
- Have an experienced Construction Manager with more than 5 years’ experience on similar projects;
- Have an experienced Project Administrator with at least 5 years’ experience on similar projects;
- Have earned an annual gross sales, in construction, of at least SBD5Million in any one year in the last five years including works in progress;
- Show evidence in its 2016 and 2017 financial statements the availability of liquid assets net of outstanding contractual commitments, alternatively must show evidence of access to a credit line with a reputable local bank to finance the contract;
- Not have been blacklisted nor suspended by Solomon Power; it must have no record of a poor/failure of performance in any of its previous contracts;
Soft copy of the EOI submission form document will be available at the reception, Kramer Ausenco (SI) Ltd Office as of Monday 9th October 2017.
To obtain further information, please contact:
The Project Manager
Mr. Harrison Oldom
Kramer Ausenco (SI) Ltd
Level 2, ANZ Head Office Building
Prince Philip Highway
Honiara Solomon Islands
Tel: + (677) 21996
EOI’s are to be delivered in a sealed envelope marked ‘SP-HON-GE-1017’ to the following physical address on or before 4pm Monday 16th October 2017:
Kramer Ausenco (SI) Ltd
ANZ Head Office Building
Prince Philip Highway, Ranadi
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Telephone: + (677) 21996/21997
Late or incomplete EOI’s shall not be accepted.