Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power aims to provide a safe, reliable, affordable and accessible supply of electricity to the Solomon Islands. Our vision is about energising our Nation. We are working with our stakeholders towards Nation building through increasing the footprint of the electricity network and making electricity accessible and affordable to more people in the Solomon Islands.
Online Tender Publisher Link: https://www.tenderlink.com/solomonpower/
Invitation for Bids
Date: 5th August 2020
Project Title: Buala Mini-Hydro Civil Works
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 11th September 2020, 3.00 pm (Honiara Time)
- Solomon Power (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Buala Mini-Hydro Forebay Civil works, in Buala, Isabel Province, Solomon Islands.
- Competitive bidding shall be conducted for these works as per the Solomon Power Single Stage, Single Envelope bidding procedure, described in the Bidding Document.
- To acquire the Bidding Documents in English, eligible Bidders shall write to the address below requesting the Bidding Documents for “Buala Mini-Hydro Civil Works”.
- To obtain further information, Bidders should contact:
Mr. Hemant Kumar
1st Floor, Solomon Power, Ranadi Head Office
Telephone number: +677 38801 or +677 7496783
E-mail address: CW.email@example.com
Fax number: +677 39472
Web Page: www.solomonpower.com.sb
- A compulsory pre-bid meeting is scheduled at Solomon Power’s office facility located at the Power Station in Buala, Santa Isabel, on Wednesday 19th August 2020, starting at 9.30 am. Visits to the subject sites will be undertaken after that.
- Deliver your bid in hard copies to the address above on or before the deadline: 11th September 2020, 3.00 pm (Honiara Time) together with the required documents as described in the Bidding Document.
- Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
|Employer:||Solomon Islands Electricity Authority (SIEA) T/A Solomon Power (SP)|
|Project:||SP Distribution Office at Ranadi, Honiara|
|Contract Title:||Demolition and Rebuilding of the existing Leaf Hut Building, at the Ranadi Head Office compound.|
- The Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Demolition and Rebuilding of the existing Leaf Hut Building at the Head Office compound at Ranadi.
- Bidding will be conducted through the SP Bidding procedures and is open to interested eligible bidders.
- Copy of the bidding document can be obtained from Mr. Rolland Noi at the Solomon Power Head Office at Ranadi.
- A Compulsory Pre-Tender Meeting to be followed with a Site Inspection visit will be held with interested bidders at 10.00am on 24th July 2020, at the Ranadi Head office.
- Note: Bid document received from bidders who fail to attend the Pre-Tender Meeting and the Site inspection will be considered as non-responsive and will not be included in the Evaluation process.
- Bids must be delivered in sealed envelopes labelled with the address provided below and hand delivered at SP Ranadi Head office on or before 12.00pm on 6th August 2020. Electronic bidding will not be accepted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the Solomon Power Ranadi Head office on 6th August 2020 at 12.10 pm.
- All enquiries related to the bidding documents are to be directed to Mr. Dalton Maesia, Manager Land, Buildings & Fleet, Solomon Power on telephone 42390 Extension 2441 or via email: Dalton.Maesia@solomonpower.com.sb.
- The address referred to above is:
SP Office Building Projects-2020
Ranadi Head Office
P.O Box 6