Solomon Islands Electricity Authority T/A Solomon Power aims to provide a safe, reliable, affordable and accessible supply of electricity to the Solomon Islands. Our vision is about energising our Nation. We are working with our stakeholders towards Nation building through increasing the footprint of the electricity network and making electricity accessible and affordable to more people in the Solomon Islands.
Online Tender Publisher Link: https://www.tenderlink.com/solomonpower/
Invitation for Tender Submission
Date: Tuesday 25th May 2021
Project Name: Construction of 11kV/415V Blackpost-Tina HV & LV Network Extension
Assignment No.: SP-TIN-NE-001
1. Solomon Power (“the Employer”) is inviting sealed submissions from interested Electrical Construction Company to construct the 11kV/415V Blackpost-Tina HV & LV Network Extension.
2. A competitive assessment and evaluation will be conducted in accordance with Solomon Power’s Procurement and Tendering process in selecting an eligible Construction Contractor.
3. Interested Bidders should request the Terms of Reference (ToR) by contacting the personnel named below or call in at Solomon Power Head Office at Ranadi:
Telephone: +677 (42436)/(7373873)
4. Only one copy submission should be made in both hard and soft copies. Hard copies should be sealed in an envelope bearing the Project Name and Assignment No. and addressed to:
General Manager Special Projects and Planning
P.O Box 6
Ranadi Head Office
Honiara, Solomon Islands
All hard copies shall be submitted through tender box available at Solomon Power Head Office. Bidders are advised to sign in a submission receipt form available at the reception during submission. Late submission shall not be considered.
Softcopies can be sent via the above email address and “must” copy in Bennie.Smith@solomonpower.com.sb and Jeremy.Maneipuri@solomonpower.com.sb with the Subject: Tender submission for “Insert Project Name” and “Insert Assignment No”.
5. A pre-tender meeting is scheduled for 28th May 2021, 10:30am – 12:00pm at Solomon Power Head Office Training Room followed by a non-compulsory site visit.
6. Opening of bids will take place immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
7. Deadline for submission: Wednesday 8th June 2021, 2pm.