POWER STATION OPERATORS, SOLOMON POWER
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority trading as Solomon Power invites applications from qualified individuals for Power Station Operators – (Power Station Operator – Honiara & Power Station Operator – Auki). The Power Station Operator is responsible for monitoring, controlling of generators, and accurate recording of all generator operational parameters.
The role reports to Power Station Operator Team Leader, Solomon Power. It is a full-time role and the incumbent will ensure:
- Efficient monitoring, control, and accurate recording of all generators operational parameters.
- Technical effectiveness and efficiency of plant operations ensured
- Effective, Quality and timely reports
- A healthy, safe and OHS compliant workplace is ensured
- Environmental Management is supported and promoted
- Organizational values promoted and demonstrated at all times
Qualification: Trade Certificate Mechanical Engineering
- At least One to two years of experience in a similar industry
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Accurate and correct reporting skills both written and verbal
- Good Analytical skill and ability
- High Customer relations service skills
How to Apply:
To apply for the Power Station role in Honiara:
Go to https://app.hrmonise.com/job/solomon-power/Power-Station-Operator_Lunga and click on the Link to apply Online.
To apply for the Power Station role in Auki:
go to https://app.hrmonise.com/job/solomon-power/Power-Station-Operator-Auki and click on the Link to apply Online.
Complete all parts of the Application form online. Upload a Cover letter, upload your CV and must include names and contact details for two (2) referees. Attach Certified Transcripts, Qualification Certificates and other relevant documents.
“Role Statement” (RS) for the role can be obtained from Solomon Power’s Corporate Services Division via Recruitment email address:
Addressed Application to:
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority
P.O. Box 6
Applications to be received by 4.00pm, Solomon Islands time, Friday 23rd October 2020.
Details of “Role Statement” (RS) for both roles can be downloaded from the above link and also from Solomon Power’s Corporate Services Division via Recruitment email address: firstname.lastname@example.org