ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDITOR
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority trading as Solomon Power invites applications from qualified individuals for Assistant Internal Auditor. The Assistant Internal Auditor will assist the Manager Internal Auditor in carrying out operational, financial, and regulatory and compliance related audits and review.
The role reports to reports to the Manager Internal Auditor, Solomon Power. It is a full-time role and the incumbent will ensure:
- Internal Audit function effectively provided
- Effective internal audit planning and execution
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Culture of compliance within Solomon Power supported
- A healthy, safe and OHS compliant Solomon Power
- Environmental protection is prioritized at all times
- Solomon Power’s organizational values and standards upheld at all times
Qualification: Degree in Accounting, Commerce
- At least 3 years as an Internal Auditor in a similar sized organization
- Proven experience in setting priorities, and determine resource requirements, short or long term goals and strategies to achieve them
- Effectively communicate and express information in oral and written presentation
- Proven interpersonal skills and excellent business acumen skills
- Ability to work both autonomously, and as a member of a variety of teams
- Knowledge of information technology; experience with contemporary management information systems
How to Apply:
To apply for the Assistant Internal Auditor:
go to https://app.hrmonise.com/job/solomon-power/assistant-internal-auditor and click on the Link to apply Online.
Complete all parts of the Application form online. Upload a Cover letter, upload your CV and must include names and contact details for two (2) referees. Attach Certified Transcripts, Qualification Certificates and other relevant documents.
Addressed Application to:
Chief Executive Officer
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority
P.O. Box 6
Applications to be received by 4.00pm, Solomon Islands time, Thursday 21st January 2021.
Details of “Role Statement” (RS) can be downloaded from the above link or you can email email@example.com for a soft copy.